Recently NPSC – NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has put on a notification that all the aspiring candidates henceforth, only online applications shall be accepted for any examination conducted by the Commission only after completing the OneTime Registration (OTR) through Nagaland eDistrict Portal at edistrict.nagaland.gov.in
So all the aspirants who wishes to apply for any examination(s) conducted by commission need to register and upload all the necessary personal detail and document on the portal mentioned above.As mentioned in the commission notification
- No fees will be charged for the OTR submission process.
- Any incomplete/incorrect OTR form submitted by candidates will be summarily rejected.
- After completing the OTR process, candidates will no longer be required to submit photocopies of supporting documents while applying for any examination conducted by the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to complete the One Time Registration in their own interest well ahead before the next Advertisement in order to avoid any last-minute inconveniences.
Before Registering Please keep all the following documents scanned ready to upload:
|Photograph||width 200px X height 250px|
|Signature||(width 250px X height 120px)|
|Matriculation||Admitcard (in pdf)|
|Scheduled Tribe Certificate||In pdf format|
|Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate||In pdf format|
|Matriculation Consolidated Documents (Combine documents)||In pdf format|
|XII Consolidated Documents (Combine documents)||In pdf format|
|Graduation Consolidated Documents (Combine documents)||In pdf format|
|Certification||Eg. ITI, Computer courses|
Personal details to keep ready while registering including experience(s) if any
|Mobile number||Personal and alternate|
|Total marks,subject taken,Name of Board, Date of completion, Grade/percentage obtained.||From Matriculation till graduation|
|Certifications if any||Etc. ITI, computer courses|
|Experiances details if any|
Once all the required documents and personal details are ready visit the website https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in
If you have registered before you may login using your username and password. But if you are new to the portal You need to register by clicking on the menu . When you first visit the portal you will see the screen as below. Click on register or Login and proceed as required.If it is your first visit click on register and provide the necessary details like :
- Mobile Number
- One Time Registration is required. Members must register only Once.
- Ensure that the Registration Details as filled in are correct. To register you will need a valid unique email id and the necessary access to the same.
- Once registered, the same Login ID can be used for accessing the application over the subsequent/following years.
- Users can reset their passwords using the email id provided during registration.
Once you are registered and activated in the portal Login to the portal using your username and password. Once login you will see the screen as under. Click on E-District Services and Candidate One time Registration(OTR) and fill in the details click preview after entering the details and verify the details entered by you and finally submit your form.
Contact details of edistrict.nagaland.govin
+91 -0370 2271000 | email : email@example.com
It is indeed a great step taken by the commission for the welfare of the aspirants which will greatly benefit the applicants for timely submission of forms for various exams thereby saving time,money and most importantly it will drastically reduce last minute rush due to server problem or other accessibility problem . The web interface is smooth and easy to use which is easily understandable to access even to new users.
3,788 total views, 9 views today